Tamra Hissom BuddResearch Grant
Christensen Ridgeline6.5 Creedmoor - Raffle
A $100 donation gets you one entry ticket, with the raffle taking place after 100 tickets are sold. We have the opportunity, if the response and demand exist, for future one of a kind guns to be raffled and raise funds for the Rexanna's Foundation sponsored Henicke Research Grant. The goal is to raise $50,000 by February 13, 2021.
- Must be of legal age to purchase a gun in your state.
- Tickets are numbered 1-100. All ticket numbers are randomly selected for the donors. You will not be able to pick your number. You may purchase multiple tickets.
- Once all tickets are sold, the drawing will be scheduled and streamed via live facebook drawing.
- Winner will be posted on Rexanna's Foundation Facebook page and website. The Winner will also be contacted using the contact information supplied during ticket purchase.
- No refunds.
- Winner will need to complete a Gun Safety Release Form & Liability Waiver prior to receipt of prize.
Tamra Hissom Budd
Tami, a non-smoker, was diagnosed with stage IV lung cancer in December 2013 and passed away in January 2018. Tami is survived by her husband, Keith and son, Cooper who was just starting his first year of college when she passed away.
Tami was a tennis player and started raising money for cancer research in November 2014 by starting the Tami’s Uncensored Tennis Tourney at the Forrest Club in Houston. Tami called her supporters “Tami’s Titans.” Tami was often described as having a lot of spunk and fought cancer with a positive attitude and a zest for life.
Keith and Cooper have recognized Rexanna’s Foundation as a place where Tami’s Titans can make a difference. Tami raised money to increase awareness and research for treatment of a cancer that is taking the lives of more people than breast, colon, and prostate cancer combined. A big challenge exists because research money is not being provided proportionately.