Pamela HenickeResearch Grant
Thank You everyone who participated in the Raffles
your generous donations raised over $160,000 for the grant!
Rifle Raffle Round FiveChristensen Arms Ridgeline 6.5 Creedmoor w/ Swarovski optik-ds 5-25 x 52 P, Range finder scope
Thank you to everyone who purchased a raffle ticket for Round 4! We sold out in record time, and the raffle drawing will be streamed Rexanna's Foundation Facebook page on March 26, 2022 at 3pm (CST). Thanks to your ticket purchases we were able to raise $25,000 for the Pamela Henicke Research Grant.
A $100 donation gets you one (1) entry ticket. The goal is to raise $50,000 by Dec 17, 2022.
- Must be of legal age to purchase a gun in your state.
- The winning ticket will be drawn on Dec 17, 2022 then posted on the Rexanna's Foundation Facebook page that evening.
- If all tickets are sold prior to Dec 17th, 2022, a new drawing date may be announced. If tickets are not sold by Dec 17th, 2022 the drawing will be pushed back and a new drawing date will be announced.
- The Winner will be posted on the Rexanna's Foundation Facebook page and website. Winner will also be contacted using information supplied during ticket purchase.
- Winner will need to complete a Gun Safety Release Form and Liability Waiver prior to receipt of prize.
- No Refunds.
Pamela, a non-smoker, lost her life to lung cancer on May 20, 2018. She is survived by her husband, Greg and children, Lawson, Lauryn & Kenedy.
Greg then made a commitment to raise $50,000 every year for the rest of his life so that others in the fight will have hope through the research funded by the Grant.
The EGFR mutant non-small cell lung cancer that Pamela was diagnosed with is one that affects a large percentage of women never smokers, and the majority of the patients will develop resistance to treatments currently available. Funding for research is critical to improve the survival rates of those diagnosed with lung cancer. Most people are surprised to hear that lung cancer is the leading cause of cancer death in women today. Even more so, when they learn that the fastest growing population of lung cancer diagnosis are made in women ages 18-45 that are non-smokers or never smokers.
Lung cancer takes the lives of more cancer patients every day than breast, prostate, colon, liver, melanoma & kidney cancers combined.
Pamela Henicke Grant
Dr. Monique Nilsson
Dr. John Heymach