Pamela HenickeResearch Grant
Christensen Ridgeline6.5 Creedmoor - Raffle
A $100 donation gets you one entry ticket, with the raffle taking place after 100 tickets are sold. We have the opportunity, if the response and demand exist, for future one of a kind guns to be raffled and raise funds for the Rexanna's Foundation sponsored Henicke Research Grant. The goal is to raise $50,000 by February 13, 2021.
- Must be of legal age to purchase a gun in your state.
- Tickets are numbered 1-100. All ticket numbers are randomly selected for the donors. You will not be able to pick your number. You may purchase multiple tickets.
- Once all tickets are sold, the drawing will be scheduled and streamed via live facebook drawing.
- Winner will be posted on Rexanna's Foundation Facebook page and website. The Winner will also be contacted using the contact information supplied during ticket purchase.
- No refunds.
- Winner will need to complete a Gun Safety Release Form & Liability Waiver prior to receipt of prize.
Pamela, a non-smoker, lost her life to lung cancer on May 20, 2018. She is survived by her husband, Greg and children, Lawson, Lauryn & Kenedy.
Greg then made a commitment to raise $50,000 every year for the rest of his life so that others in the fight will have hope through the research funded by the Grant.
The EGFR mutant non-small cell lung cancer that Pamela was diagnosed with is one that affects a large percentage of women never smokers, and the majority of the patients will develop resistance to treatments currently available. Funding for research is critical to improve the survival rates of those diagnosed with lung cancer. Most people are surprised to hear that lung cancer is the leading cause of cancer death in women today. Even more so, when they learn that the fastest growing population of lung cancer diagnosis are made in women ages 18-45 that are non-smokers or never smokers.
Lung cancer takes the lives of more cancer patients every day than breast, prostate, colon, liver, melanoma & kidney cancers combined.
SaturdayFebruary 13, 2021
Save The Date501 Crawford Street
Houston, TX 77002
Pamela Henicke Grant
Dr. Monique Nilsson
Dr. John Heymach