Bob MayberryResearch Grant
Christensen Ridgeline6.5 Creedmoor - Raffle
A $100 donation gets you one entry ticket, with the raffle taking place after 100 tickets are sold. We have the opportunity, if the response and demand exist, for future one of a kind guns to be raffled and raise funds for the Rexanna's Foundation sponsored Henicke Research Grant. The goal is to raise $50,000 by February 13, 2021.
- Must be of legal age to purchase a gun in your state.
- Tickets are numbered 1-100. All ticket numbers are randomly selected for the donors. You will not be able to pick your number. You may purchase multiple tickets.
- Once all tickets are sold, the drawing will be scheduled and streamed via live facebook drawing.
- Winner will be posted on Rexanna's Foundation Facebook page and website. The Winner will also be contacted using the contact information supplied during ticket purchase.
- No refunds.
- Winner will need to complete a Gun Safety Release Form & Liability Waiver prior to receipt of prize.
Robert “Bob” Mayberry lost a valiant, courageous battle with cancer on October 16, 2007. Kind, loyal, intelligent, caring, moral, funny and brave – these are words that defined Bob Mayberry. Bob lived 5 years after his diagnosis with the support and love of Diane, his wife. With the help of their local Austin oncologist, Dr. Laurence Tokaz and Dr. Ed Kim, Bob was given opportunities to try new therapies to help prolong his life. In Bob’s Memory, Diane started the Bob Mayberry Foundation, a true labor of love.
Rexanna’s Foundation is proud to honor the memory of Bob Mayberry and pick up the torch for the Bob Mayberry Foundation and continue to support lung cancer research. The Bob Mayberry Foundation in the past 10 years has raised over $600k dollars for lung cancer research, and their efforts have provided HOPE for many.