- To raise funds for lung cancer research and education at The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- To raise awareness of the need for continued research.
- To provide patient and family support.
- To promote early detection and prevention.
- To provide hope for individuals facing lung cancer.
- To provide educational support to raise awareness and reduce smoking rates among children and young adults.
- To influence local, state and federal policy regarding funding for lung cancer research.
- To pursue other endeavors to make a positive impact on lung cancer research and/or patient care.